Das GECO SOFTPOINT ist universell einsetzbar und nahezu allen jagdlichen Situation gewachsen.
- Universal einsetzbar und nahezu allen jagdlichen Situationen gewachsen
- Zuverlässiges Ansprechen im Wildkörper und gute zielballistische Wirkung
- Sichere Deformation und Stabilität dank GECO CLASSIC TIP
- Ausgewogene Performance durch GECO LEAD CORE
- GECO TS JACKET für Präzision und Laufschonung
WGR = MK7 M* found
- H204: Fire or projection hazard.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P374: Fight fire with normal precautions from a reasonable distance.
Disassembly of cartridges is prohibited.
This item is subjected to license.
NO Exports on small scale! You may inquire for bulk cargo exports.
GECO is our bestselling ammunition as it's often avaiable and has a particularly attractive price-performance ratio.
No matter what kind of ammunition you are looking for, at GECO you will find everything. From rifle cartridges to handgun ammunition, from rimfire cartridges to airgun pellets. And for shotguns, you'll find the popular slugs, and also Buck and Bird Shots. GECO - ALL YOU NEED!
The history of the brand goes back to 1887, when the German Gustav Genschow began to develop his own ammunition. Already in the 30s there was the cooperation with the RWS. In the 1960s the brand was taken over. Today it is manufactured at the locations in Fürth (Germany) and Sirok (Hungary).