* incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not in stock - pre-order now
The discount is automatically deducted in your shopping cart. Details of this here: VAT-Reduction-Discount
- Order number: TR238228
Sold only to holders of a purchase permit.
Standard barrel length: 60 cm (24")
Weight: approx. 4.2 - 4.8 kg
- Twin-hammer action with Universal Trigger System and Combi-Cocking Device
- Articulated front trigger without set trigger device
- Slim compact steel action with reinforced sidewalls for extra strength
- Standard border line engraving
- Ergonomically shaped Kickspanner manual cocking device providing safe and simple operation
- Automatic hammer safety to prevent the Classic from firing unless it is fully closed
- Short opening angle for fast, easy loading
- Purdey style extension between the barrels and the face of the standing breech to withstand lateral bending forces in addition to the broad, massive underlugs
- Virtually horizontal firing pin placement for error-free firing and fast lock-time
- Sliding, self-adjusting wedge for durable secure bolting
- Broad, massive underlugs to withstand wear and provide optimal seating of the underlug in the action
- Reliable ejector
- Front plate for pivot bridge mount
- Steel trigger floor plate and steel trigger guard
- Nickel plated receiver finish
- Special weighted stock-bolt for optimum weight and balance
- V-Shaped rear sight with bead front sight
- Quick detachable sling swivels
- Muzzle adjustment (only available up to .375)
- Standard wood
- Right-handed "Big Five" stock incl. "Old English" rubber recoil pad in black and "Schnabel" forearm
- Will be delivered in the Krieghoff GunPack
WGR = LDP
KRIEGHOFF has been producing rifles and shotguns since 1886. Connoisseurs all over the world trust in the quality and precision of their hunting and sporting rifles.
Modern production technologies are indispensable in today's gun making, although all crucial phases during the manufacturing of a gun are still done by the hands of an experienced gunsmith. At KRIEGHOFF , it is not the toolmaker, as it is common in many weapon factories today, but the experienced gunsmith, mostly an experienced hunter or marksman, who manufactures the tools for the practitioner, out in the harsh everyday life of the hunting ground.
KRIEGHOFF engravers have a comprehensive repertoire: from deep relief to the very finest Bulino style and from classic hunting scenes to the multifaceted ornamentations of various eras. From precious metal inlays to surface finishing – there are no limits to their creative imagination. Using their experience, finesse and talent, their engravers create fine works of art that reflect both the passion and personality of the owner and the value and quality of an exquisite gun.