FAQ / Help
Frequently asked questions
1. I have problems registering
For data protection reasons you will receive an email immediately after your registration. You must then confirm your email address by clicking on the link. Please also check your SPAM/Junk filter. Only then is your registration complete.
Without this confirmation your email address will be blocked automatically to prevent misuse. In this case you can register immediately with another email or let us know. As a rule, we manually delete unconfirmed registrations and unblock the email addresses within 1-2 days and inform you of this by email.
2. I am already a customer, how can I log in?
Please register here as a "new customer" and indicate your six-digit customer number. Then we can link your order correctly to your customer account. If you have forgotten your customer number, please contact us by phone or email.
3. I do not want to open a user account. How can I order?
If you do not wish to create a user account in our online shop, you can simply place your order by e-mail or fax, stating the article number(s), your delivery address and your preferred method of payment.
The online shop also offers the possibility of ordering without registration. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Select your desired article(s) in the shop and put it/them into the shopping cart.
- Then click on "Edit shopping cart".
- Choose "Request a quote".
- You will be forwarded to the inquiry form. Just leave us your e-mail address and the delivery address as well as your desired method of payment, we will contact you immediately! (No shopregistration is necessary for this function.)
4. Is my data secure when ordering online?
5. What payment methods are available?
You can pay cash in our shop in Berlin-Spandau, within Germany by invoice or cash on delivery, as well as worldwide by prepayment (bank transfer), credit card, debit card (prepaid card) and SOFORT.
Klick here for further information.
6. Can I deposit payment data?
In your customer portal, you can select your preferred payment method, but you cannot store any card data.
If you select an electronic payment method in your order (credit/debit card or SOFORT), you will be automatically redirected to the payment provider's site upon completion of the order process.
7. How do I provide proof of age or legitimacy?
You will find information about the age and permit verification here.
8. What are the shipping costs?
The shipping costs are calculated by our shop system. If you notice any discrepancies between the calculated costs and our list. please let us know.
9. Why can I only select pickup?
If pickup by the customer is offered as the only option, then
- we are either not allowed to ship at all (e.g. powder) or
- we do not export these goods (e.g. recreational guns) or
- we have to get an offer for the shipping costs (ammunition from 30kg in Germany or articles requiring a purchase certificate in third countries)
- or your country is not yet listed
In the latter cases, please request a quotation. Further information can be found here.
10. How can I request a quote?
You can add items to your shopping cart and click on "Request offer" instead of "Checkout" if the value of your order exceeds 50 Euros. You will find this function under "Edit shopping cart".
11. How will my goods be delivered?
How your goods are delivered depends on the content of your order and the country of the delivery address. Unregulated goods are delivered by DHL, dangerous goods with overnite, weapons with ID-check.
If the delivery address is outside Germany, we ship unregulated goods with DHL Premium within the EU, outside the EU we ship with DHL Economy, gun parts with DHL Express and guns with various service providers.
Further information can be found here.
12. When will my goods be delivered?
The delivery time depends on the selected payment method and any legal restrictions, as well as the availability of the articles.
The availability of the individual products depends on whether we have them in stock or have to request them from the manufacturer or wholesaler. You can see this in the description of each article. If an item is in stock, we usually ship within 3 working days. Items seldom in demand or items which have to be produced or imported may have delivery times of several months. You will receive an estimated delivery time upon acceptance of the order or in a separate offer from us.
13. Why does my shopping cart change when I change the language?
The shopping cart in our shop is language-bound. If you want to change the language several times during your visit, we recommend that you add your desired items to your wishlist and only add them to your shopping cart at the end before you proceed to checkout.
14. How do I cancel or revoke my order?
If you would like to cancel your order, various contact forms are available to you.
After sending the corresponding form we will contact you by e-mail. If you want to cancel something we were going to ship on the current day, please pick up the phone immediately so that we can stop shipping if possible.
Phone number: +49 30 355959-0
15. How do discount promotions work?
16. How can I redeem my voucher?
You can enter your voucher code when you complete your order. The value of your voucher will then be deducted from the total amount.