- Free-floating, heavy mm match barrel
- Easy loading and taken out of cases due to perfectly designed opening window
- Short firing pin travel and therefore a very short lock time
- 100 g Anschütz match trigger with safety lever
- Keppeler mirage band
- Weight is approx. 5.6 kg
- barrel length 26'' (65cm) w/o Extn. Piece
- barrel diameter 24mm (0.95")
With the flagship of Keppeler's 300 m rifles many titles and medals have been won nationally and internationally. The action is angular and thick-walled. Wall-thicknesses up to 12 mm lead to high stiffness and torsional rigidity.
The Keppeler 300 m free rifle with the metal stock K09 is distinguished by the following additional features:
- Metal stock K09, which is especially designed for full bore shooting
- 210 mm long, 11 mm dove tail on the action to fit common rear sights or scopes with our Keppeler scope mounting
- Unique horizontal adjustment for the sights: The dove tails for the rear sight and the front sight can be offset sideways. Thus the sights can be adjusted to the shooting position and the position of the head. In doing so, a tension-free head position can be achieved.
- 4 fixing screws
Avaiable in following calibers:
.222 Remington /.223 Remington /6 mm PPC 262 /6 mm PPC USA /6 mm Norma BR /6 mm Norma XC /6,5 x 284 /6,5 x 47 Lapua /6,5 x 55 /7 mm - 08 Remington /7,5 x 55 /.308 Winchester /.300 Winchester Magnum
Further calibers are available on request. Left-hand design is available against surcharge.
(order number: 011015 for aluminum action)
(order number: 011016 for steel action - with surcharge)
Image shows stainless barrel (avaiable with surcharge)
WGR = LBE
For 30 years, KEPPELER has been trying to get the best out of every single weapon. So it is not surprising that the boss Gert Peter does not release a rifle for shipping, without him even hand once again and has teased out the last tenths of improvement. His motto is: A good shooting performance is the best business card!